Sunday, September 21, 2014

Loaded Chubby Unicorn review

 My goodness, I don't even know where to start with this one, the name alone is enough to fill my head with feelings of handing over my money. Loaded has really outdone themselves with this one and whereas I unfortunately haven't been able to ride it extensively yet, I can tell it's going to be the next board in my quiver.

  The Loaded Chubby Unicorn is more than just some cellulite sporting mythical beast munching on rainbows. It's recessed truck mounting cancels out the rockered concave to reduce unintentional wedging which can make your board feel "dead" when turning. Also they've tried a lot of new things with polyurethane rails and underside coat to dampen road vibrations and help the board resist cracking and harsh weather conditions. Chubby boards need love too, and Loaded gave it the perfect amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment